Monday 10 September 2012

Hello world!

Blogging! Who would have ever thought I would start doing it! Well, I am now so I and you reading this better get used to it :p Why did I start blogging? Other than for the lulz, I guess I must spurt out and show the internet the crazy lifestyle I live! I'll be starting university soon, to be precise this Sunday and I'm all excited and I'll be sharing my life and experience because that's what I do.  I'm going be studying Computer Games Programming, so the technical side of making games rather than the arty side, so yeah lots of maths and programming I have to get on with! Right now, it's late and my room is an entire tip so I guess I'll tidy up and head off but before I do that I'll give a quick display of my desk right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment