Saturday 15 September 2012

Packing for Uni!

Leaving things to the last minute is probably my type of thing, even if it doesn't work out 90% of the time but I managed to pack all of my stuff in time! Really wierd to see my room so bare and empty right now and I've still left some things here for me to pick up next week after freshers! However it's still a goddamn tip.


With Uni starting tomorrow, I've gotten into a predicament with student finance meaning I wont get my money until early - mid october which means I'm screwed for freshers, don't know how the hell im gonna survive for 2 - 3 weeks also but things will work out! Gonna miss my room and my view from my window. I'm moving to better things!


The next time I blog, i'll be in Uni and sharing awesome things!

No comments:

Post a Comment